I understand the success of your event is important and a great speaker makes the difference between an “Average” event and an “Excellent” one.
I hope this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make your decision of whether I am the right person to speak at your event.
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks also for considering me. I am honored.
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect. You can click on the links below to take you directly to the relevant sections.
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your inquiries.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with me, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit More About Me
I have spent most of my career in the utility industry. I worked my way up from an entry level position to upper management in one of the largest fortune 400 utility companies in the United States.
I now devote my time to writing, consulting, and speaking. In terms of my platform:
- My blog the “Maximize Excellence Edict” is a leadership, personal development blog that delivers information on raising your personal performance and work ethic above the average low level performance that has become common place in the world today.
- My cooresponding Maximize Excellence podcast is an interview based program where I interview “Above Average Joe's” who have crushed it in life and business and are willing to share with my listeners how we can emulate what they have done and attract opportunity to our life and business.
- We have began an Excellence movement and we're establishing The Resistance community. The resistance is a group of like minded people dedicated to supporting each other in our quest to rise “Above Average” and obliterate mediocrity in our life and business.
- I will do my level best to be the favorite speaker of your event. I want people talking about my message long after the event has ended.
I have been happily married to my wife, Teresa, for thirty-four years. We have one son, one daughter, one grandson, and one granddaughter. We live outside of Chicago, Illinois. In my free time, I enjoy reading, running, and golf.
Topics I Typically Speak About
I will speak for corporations, schools, conferences, and non-profits. I love to speak on topics related to living a life of excellence, leadership, managing change, implementing and productivity. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you are driving to.
Topics I speak about include the following. Keep in mind that I can customize a presentation you may want for your event. I can also present these as a keynote or a workshop. Please click on the “More” link at the end of each topic description for more detail.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the orange button below and I will get back with you right away.Start The Conversation